[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner problems

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 08:43:28 -0700

Monica:

Morning. I think there's a couple avenues needing exploring here. 1st
thing u should do is either look yourself if you're able or get some
sighted assistance if not & make certain the lamp on your scanner is
lit. Following that, go to control panel, scanners & cameras, & do a
scanner test & see what the results are. Lastly, should u wish to
update your driver software, then my advice is to go to the plustech
website & download the latest drivers from there.

Also, make certain u have your material positioned correctly. If it's
a book, make certain the binding is on the lower right side of the
scanner. If a page, I usually position it on the top right but play
w/that.

HTH. & let us know if u need further assistance.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride