[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner for "Wonderful Tonight" by Boyd

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 12:56:33 -0700 (PDT)

It's on my October list of bestsellers, but now I don't have to process it.
The list is already at 28 books, and I haven't added in the new ones from this
weekend, so I'm not looking for more books to process at this point :-)

  Carrie

Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I'm always surprised about and impressed at how
quickly some of you get books that are recently
released. You have them before my libraries, in some
cases.

This does look like an interesting book. Lori, if you
don't hear from the submitter, I can put in a request,
but the book is either on order or all copies checked
out, depending on the library system.

Since it's so new and so popular, I wonder if it's one
Carrie scanned. Maybe you'll hear from her later.

Cindy

--- Lori wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm validating "Wonderful Tonight" by Boyd, and I
> have a question about the
> first couple of words in the preface. If the scanner
> of this book or anyone
> who is familiar with it could contact me and confirm
> the text, I'd
> appreciate it.
>
> Thanx,
> L...

> line. To get a list of available commands, put the

photos & more.