[bksvol-discuss] Re: scan with braillenote

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 22:29:57 -0500

Actually You can upload books on the BN, it is a trip, smile, and for me I
have to write down a lot of information before I do it, but it is possible
to do.

The BN has a simplified version of IE but can do all the functions of IE if
you know of course how to use the commands.

I use it a lot to download and upload files, and serf the web.  The newer
versions are much better than the old edition.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com