[bksvol-discuss] Re: resending: Planning to scan

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 21:33:40 -0700 (PDT)

I ooked up the  books on Amazon. The reading level of Tuesdays at the Castle is
age 8 and up so perhaps a teenager or tweenie would like to proof it and you
could put a hold on it fo her; I copied Vallerie and Jodene; does anyone else
have a child who might like to? It sounds like a lovely story, possibly part of
a series, and one even my 6-year-old grandaughter would like, since she's so

Please put a hold on The Orchard by Jeffrey Stepakoff for me. It's a romance,
and I like them, and I know others don't necessarily; I think Orson Scott card
is  Science fiction writer  and there are  many science fiction fans who'd
probably like to proof that book. Also, there are mystery fans who'd probably
love to proof Stitch Me deadly, which  is book #2 in the Embroidery Mystery
series. Ihavevn't checked to see if book #1 is in the collection.
Cindy
 Thanks. I'm almost ready  to check the nonfiction wish list book I've been
working on:"Urban Dictionary. Even though it's taken from his urban
dictionary.com,  putting it into book form must have been quite a chore for the
author.; I'm impressed. And quite a chore also for Em Rose, who scanned and
preproofed it. She was kind enough to put notes to the proofer (me) when
misspelled or incorrect punctuation was in the print book. I should be able to
check it in tonight or tomorrow.
Cindy