[bksvol-discuss] Re: request today for nonfiction book from a member

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 14:46:35 -0400

My library has this one.

Hyperion is a publisher on the list of publishers donating books.

I will request it anyway though, as my library has it.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)