[bksvol-discuss] Re: repost

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 22:38:46 -0400

Hi,

Actually I don't remember seeing this question appearing before, smile.

There is a wonderful "tutorial" for using Fine Reader on jake's site.

Smile.

Was written by a fellow volunteer who uses Fine Reader exclusively.

Here is the link:
http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/tl.asp

And we all have bad days sometimes.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI