[bksvol-discuss] Re: reply re your suggestions

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 20:25:02 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for telling me that, Elizabeth (smile). I
know it does help to know to what a reply is in
response to, and i do cut out, or try to remember to,
extraneous parts of the message, but I didn't know
that causes more difficulty if my reply is underneath
instead of on top.  I appreciate the information.

Cindy