[bksvol-discuss] Re: renewal link still unavalable

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 16:05:19 +0000

Hi Cindy and everyone,

I'm here! I was out on Friday but I'm back for the rest of the month. Please
continue to send me those renewal link issues. If you could take a screen shot
and note the date, time, and browser you're using, that would be ideal. I can't
promise anything but I can at least continue to update the JIRA (request to
engineering) so that they see it's a continued problem.

Best,

Madeleine