[bksvol-discuss] reminder, explorations in creative writing club meets tomorrow

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:47:40 -0700

Just a reminder, yall, that the Friends of Bookshare Explorations in
Creative Writing club meets 9 a.m Pacific, noon Eastern, in the
friends of bookshare classroom
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs0f1c528bd81b

or, alternatively, scroll down the friends of bookshare homepage at:
www.friendsofbookshare.org
& select the classroom from the list of meeting rooms presentd.

When logging in, do not use the password field--this is only for those
who have been given 1--just fill in your name & you're good to go.

The topics for the week are:
1) One stormy night
2) Something you threw away but wish you hadn't
3) A day in the life
4) A town
5) A child
6) Flowers
7) A holiday

Or whatever suits your fancy.

I have offered, & it still stands, to help folks troubleshoot any
microphone problems they may be having. Time is of the essence, now,
though, so if u need this type of assistance, please request it as
soon as possible as my life, though I may wish it were otherwise, is
not at all static lol.
Hope to see every1 there!
--
Change the world--1 deed at a time