[bksvol-discuss] Re: religious/philosophy added to wish list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 18:40:40 -0700 (PDT)

I've added it and forwarded your request to the volunteer email list with your
deleted   for privacy

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

Subject: wish listTo: "Cindy Rosenthal" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, August 10, 2009, 12:30 PM

Hi Cindy,
I am a faithful bookshare participant.  I understand you are the person to whom
I should write if I am requesting a book to be placed on the bookshare wish
list.  The person who wrote Ninety Minutes in Heaven has written a sequel.  The
title is; Heaven is real--Lessons on Earthly Joy.  The Author is Don Piper.  I
loved his first book, and am definitely requesting that this sequel is placed
on bookshare.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Sincerely,
Linda Paul, an avid bookshare reader.