[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading brf books

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:33:12 -0700

Hi, Kelly. That would work, too, if you wanted to specify a program to open
the file, but for the purpose of Web braille, which is where those
instructions came from, you don't always want to do that. What I usually do
is save the files and transfer them to my Braille Lite, so you can create a
registry entry for that type of file without specifying a program, and that
would be how you could do it, but in the case of just wanting to read the
files with a braille display, you could probably do it that way. I never
have, though, which is why I didn't mention it. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.