[bksvol-discuss] re. duplicate books/book quality issues

  • From: Alisa Moore <alisam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:40:39 -0800

Hi all.

Please don't hesitate to report problems such as you are describing to our
collections department, so we can make necessary changes including properly
labeling books (as previews, for example) or replacing them with better quality
books.  We can do the research on our end, so you don't have to get involved in
a long process or spend much time thinking about it.

Continuous quality improvement is important to us all, so we appreciate it when
you provide input and make recommendations.

Alisa K. Moore
Volunteer Program Manager
Benetech
www.bookshare.org