[bksvol-discuss] quotations

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 08:06:33 -0500

The book I am currently scanning Flash by Jayne Ann Krentz has the quotations
at the end of the lines but does not put in the periods or the question marks
before the quotation marks. I have tried everything including letting kurzweil
optimizing itself. Any ideas or could it be a mistake in the book, the headers
are coming out fine at the top of the page. Right now kurzweil like grey scale,
brightness at 60, find reader 9.0 and normal and 300. Same thing every time I
do this.