[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions about book versus not in book

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:57:54 -0600

Lori,

> unfortunately it has shown me how many printing errors occur in books.

I see this so much.

And how about when an author uses a million of an odd punctuation,
such as 400,000 colons or double hyphens? Those are so frustrating to
proofread. I use them casually in emails but golly creepers--it seems
like some authors are getting kickbacks from the colon company! lol

Charisma