[bksvol-discuss] Re: question re space between lines

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 14:37:57 -0800 (PST)

I've been doing everything, i.e., right and left margins--was never positively
sure what to do about first line indent, but they've been ok; I'll Remember to
use .2 if I have to make changes.  I'll make the line spacing 12 pt. I wasn't
sure what's best for member readers. I suppose I should have looked in the
manual.  Thank you.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: