[bksvol-discuss] Re: question on books I've validated

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:48:26 -0600

I just joined 2 months ago and it seems that the things you need are in the
link called community preferences.  It asks what name to display, and then
there is a box for checking or unchecking whether you want your e-mail
hidden.  You can make both your name and e-mail show if that is what you
want.

Sue