[bksvol-discuss] Re: question for members interested in nutrition

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 00:01:29 -0400

Hi, Carrie. I think a lot of people are very interested in these types of
charts. I'm on a few cooking lists where people often wish for charts such
as these, so I think it would help some, but take your pick, I think.
<smile> Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info