[bksvol-discuss] question about scanning poetry books

  • From: "Ellen Bartlett" <starry10286@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 15:22:38 -0400

Hi group,

I'm currently working on scanning a very large poetry anthology for the
collection. If I submit it, is there someone sighted on the list willing to
go through it and make sure the line breaks are all correct? I know that
sometimes the scanner, or Kurzweil, puts together lines that should be
separated.

The book is Essential Pleasures, edited by Robert Pinsky.

Thanks in advance.

Ellen