[bksvol-discuss] question about read to go ap

  • From: Ann Petrous <dolphinsorceress@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 20:30:06 -0500

Hello all,
I have a question about my read 2 go ap. I just want to make sure that its not
just me or something i did. When i go to the latest section of the ap, more
than half the titles i'm coming across are in completely different languages.
I've never had this happen to me before. I haven't done anything to change the
language settings on my phone. Is there something wrong with the ap or are
there just so happen to be a tone of new books that just so happen to be in
different languages?  To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to