[bksvol-discuss] question about blank lines

  • From: "Terra Syslo" <tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bksvol-Discuss@Freelists. Org" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 23:51:14 -0500

I am validating a book and put the command ^p^m^p to get a blank line before
and after the page breaks, but it looks like there is nothing between the
sentence on the page and the next page break. There is a blank after the
page break though. Do I just need to put an enter before each page break
manually?

email and MSN:  tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx
skype: tlsyslo

Checked by AVG Free Edition.