[bksvol-discuss] question: Wa: Very Amusing and a Chuckle From Me, Never seen this Before Since last Submission Last Year Since the Site Is New Now

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 17:13:19 -0700 (PDT)

I haven't seen this before, either but it reminds me of a question I have
finished proofing two books and uploaded them. Both times I saw the line that
tells you number of errors found and that the words might be dialect of
foreign, etc., and then it says, or asks, if the quality rating is o.k. or
needs to be changed. I didn't see any quality rating at all. I assumed that the
sbmitter had rated the book excellent and there was no need for me to change
that, so ˆ just continued with the upload. The books have been accepted and are
now in the collection, but what am I missing? Where is the quality rating

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: