[bksvol-discuss] quality of bookshare books

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 03:42:53 -0400

I agree with Sue. We do have really great submitters and validators.
Occasionally there is difficulty with a particular kind of book. There are lots of us who spend a good deal of time working on specialized books. Some of us make sure dates and such scan and proof correctly in history books. Others of us are careful with science books. Still others describe pictures and add charm to many children's books. Keeping all of us on our toes by letting us know how books in the collection read in braille and daisy is important feedback for sure.
Kim thank you for feedback. I too love reading bookshare books.
Elizabeth