[bksvol-discuss] publishers help

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 16:56:42 -0700

Hi all
I'm a bit out of touch. Can anyone tell me if St. Martin's press and Perseverance Press are publishers sending books to BS? I read a book by Laura Crum that I liked and thought if they aren't likely to be sent by publishers I might scan them. She writes mysteries. The main caracter is an equine vet who lives in the Santa Cruz, CA area who gets involved solving mysteries. I'd say the books are sort of like Dick Frances books only Crum's are all set around a vet practice in CA. There is only one in the collection- Break Away.
Thanks for the help.
Denise