[bksvol-discuss] Re: problem never enncountered before

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 15:36:14 -0400

It is actually for "older children and young adults" so I would put in both
catagories, it looks like for a pre teen, or Middle school from the review I
read.

Don't mark it adult, is a Newberry book so, smile, that would really defeat
the purpose as "adult" means the students who may need to read this book for
school won't be able to access it.

Smile.

I saw a review of it, and wow, Stasia, you picked a hard one, smile.

Thank you so much for attacking it, and making it flow and work.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.