[bksvol-discuss] plan to scan

  • From: Noel Romey <nromey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:12:17 -0500

It's been a long time since I've done any volunteer work, but I've got some
books I'd like to scan, and some that I'd like to submit from my plan to
scan list.  Please let me know if these books are alreay on the list.  I'll
be scanning them any way, and in the case of the S. M. Stirling book, I'll
be editing it as every one of the Stirling books in this seriesa has font
issues which I've become reasonable at editing the eccentric scroll.

The Scourge of God -- S. M. Stirling
The United States of Atlantis -- Harry Turtledove

Thanks.

Noel Romey