[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers and the volunteer manual

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 23:48:51 -0700 (PDT)

Rosie,

Yes, put them in. They probably just didn't get
scanned. Sometimes the page number for some reason is
at the end of the last sentence. In that case, move it
or delete it, skip a line, put the page number, then
skip a line and put the page break.

Two books I've come across only put page numbers on
alternate pages. Since I read as I go along I usually
put the number in, but if for some reason I'm too lazy
I put a note in the long synopsis that only alternate
pages are numbered.

Often, I've found, the first page of the chapter isn't
numbered. I put those in, too.

Cindy