[bksvol-discuss] Re: page breaks in 2010 was Longer pages?

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 13:52:27 -0400

Hey Lori;
You wouldn't know why in 2010 that page breaks are not spoken, would you? It
is for that reason why I prefer to proof and edit with 2007 instead because
I am never sure if I am inserting blank lines before and after the page
break and I have, in the past, completely destroyed a file because of it.
Anyway, I've been wondering about that.
Netta