[bksvol-discuss] pProofreadoptions

  • From: Julie and Sarge <luvlabguidedogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 15:33:04 -0500

Well howdy y'all!

It's been forever since I've actively participated as a volunteer, but I've been lurking around here and am starting to get back into things. I'm wondering, with the technology I have available, what the best option would be for maintaining formatting. I still use K1000 and have a laptop, but I'd rather not be tied to the computer if I can help it once scanning is complete. So I also have Office 365 and can use it on my iPad or phone. I have Pages as well. Then there's the Braille Sense U2. I'm interested in anyone's experiences with those three and what the pros and cons would be of using each. Thanks for any input.

--

Julie Morales

mailto:luvlabguidedogs@xxxxxxxxx

Diplicious <http://tinyurl.com/gnmmws6>