[bksvol-discuss] Re: overly sensative adult content ratings?

  • From: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pavi Mehta <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 18:40:06 -0700 (PDT)

I remember quite  a few children's books from a while back that were
mis-labeled adult, Shelley submitted them and I validated them, if that's any
help. I don't remember the titles, unfortunately. Possibly Cloudy with a chance
of meatballs was one. Alphabestiary? My Friend  Rabbit? Pickles to Pittsburgh?
Sam Bangs and Moonshine?The Amazing Bone. I think it might have been The Three
Litte Pigs. But I think it was earlier books than any of these.
I wondered if  some word that I used in described  the illustrations triggered
but I couldn't imagine what.
Cindy