[bksvol-discuss] Re: o.t. cleaning braille displays

  • From: "Munawar Bijani" <munawarb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 19:04:08 -0400

Hello,
Try using 90% Isopropyl Alcohol. You can usually find it at an electronics
store--I picked mine up from a pharmacy. It is recommended over rubbing
alcohol because it does not leave a sticky residue. I put some on a paper
towel and wipe my display, about three times over with all dots up, and then
again three times over with all dots down.

Wasallam,
Munawar A. Bijani
Are you certain you will awaken from bed tomorrow?
Never assume something of which you lack strong knowledge.
mailto:munawarb@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.bpcprograms.com/