[bksvol-discuss] Re: o.t baby update

  • From: "Joshua M. Swatosh" <josh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 10:24:24 -0500

Congratulations!

  -----Original Message-----
  From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kasondra payne
  Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 9:50 PM
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] o.t baby update

  I know you guys haven’t heard a lot from me lately.  I have been getting
over a cold and just not feeling well.  I still have a book that I am
validating, but it’s really long.  I hope to get it done soon, maybe, this
weekend.  Well, last Friday I went and had an ultrasound.  My baby looks
just fine, and we now know what we are having.  It is a beautiful human
baby.  All right, I know the suspense is killing all of you.  After two
boys, I am having a girl!  We are thrilled!  This means I am waiting to see
what Sarah from the volunteer list is having.  If she is having a boy, I
think I have some clothes to send her direction.  Well, that’s my news!

  Kasondra Payne

  --
  Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.