[bksvol-discuss] ot about guide dogs and moving on

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 18:32:33 -0400

He? The principle of the school or the dozens of teachers who must have observed it or the children who took part or what?

Or the parents who raise children who do things in schools? The fact is, I got educated and graduated and had gone to public high school during an era when few young people mainstreamed. I was able to complete college and work again starting in an era when many blind people did not.

E.