[bksvol-discuss] one series in the collection complete another begun

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 17:10:18 -0500

Thought I would let everyone know that one series in the collection is now
complete and another one has begun. The Sue Barton series is now complete with
all seven books from the original series present. I appreciate everyone's
patience while I completed Jamie's scans of the last two meeting to be added to
the collection. Jamie did an excellent job, but they came about the time I was
sick, and it took me a while to get back in the swing of things.

We have begun another new “antique” series, the Connie Blair mysteries.
Bookshare has just added “The Clue in Blue” by Betsy Allen. There are 12 books
in that collection, published between 1948 and 1958. I hope that we can procure
and add all of those titles, several of which I own, and hopefully even more of
which Jamie's library can get. Hopefully everyone will enjoy them as much as we
are.

Valerie To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to