[bksvol-discuss] Re: old publisher list attached ?

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 01:57:02 -0600

Hi Cindy,

It's already done. smile. Bookshare has a webpage now that it keeps updated with all of the current publisher partners at:

https://www.bookshare.org/cms/partners/publishers/publisher-partners

Just like before, if a publisher is on this list it doesn't mean Bookshare will get all their books. However, one should be cautious scanning a book from any of the 500 publishers on the list, as it could get replaced by a publisher quality book.

I hope that helps.

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 12/31/2015 12:29 AM, Cindy Rosenthal wrote:

I tried to copy and save as a word file an old publisher list with what would be safe to scan and not. I'm not sure I was successful in changing the file to Word file. I've attached it but if it's still HTML or gobbledygook .... In any case it's very old and should be dated and made available to us as a Word file or rtf file that can then we changed to a Word file