[bksvol-discuss] ok, newbie scanner has questions

  • From: Vivian Flores <vivian@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 10:31:47 -0700

Hi everyone,

After going through the manual and the discussion archives, I still have questions...

1. In going through the wishlist, I found a couple of books the that are already in the catalog, where or who do I send it to? The nonfiction books are: The Warrior Queens by Antonia Fraser and The Last Tsar: The Life and Death of Nicholas II by Edvard Radzinsky

2. I'm not sure of what to do with the images and photos in the book I'm scanning. Do I scan the images and photos? or do I remove it and add the image description and caption? If I scan them in, do I scan the photos in grayscale?

Thank you!
Vivian