[bksvol-discuss] Re: numbering question

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 11:51:03 -0400

Hi Dornetta,

It sounds as if the scanner/submitter had their software set to delete blank
pages which makes hash of pagination. It seems likely that blank pages will
need to be added.

But, I've never seen a book with two consecutive blank pages--there may be
illustrations that didn't scan, or divider pages with only a single word or
two.

I think you are going to need sighted help before you can arbitrarily add
pages.

Good luck, wish I could help!

Deborah