[bksvol-discuss] Re: numbering preliminary pages[bksvol-discuss]was Re: Puzzling Problem

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 20:02:46 -0700 (PDT)

I think I skipped some posts, but..I do what I think Mayrie and Lynn do.

If the pages have lower case roman numerals I put them in. If the pages are not
numbered, but the first page of chapter one is numbered something other than 1,
I count backward and put a number on the preceding pages until I reach the
number thatt is on the first page of the chapter. I check it twice (i.i., start
with the number 1 I put in and count until I get to the first  page of the
chapter That way the reader knows hat no pages, like   a forward or
acknowledgments or prologue are missing. Sometimes, if there are to many pages
or I can't get them numbered correctly because of pictures or blank pages or
review I just note, in the synopsis, that the of the text or story or whatever
is whatever it is

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

  Date: 08/29/09 06:39:00