[bksvol-discuss] Re: non-bookshare topics chat

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 14:28:28 -0700

About a year ago I set up BsChat, which has remained a small subset of the
Bookshare community.

If anyone would like to join, send an Email to
bschat-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In return, you'll receive a message asking you to confirm your intent to
join.  Just reply, and send the message without adding anything.

Hope this helps.

Lora