[bksvol-discuss] Re: new book

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 15:13:56 -0700 (PDT)

I've been scanning New York Times bestsellers for about a year now, and
ignoring all previous bestsellers.  Since Death Match was published in May of
2004, it was too early for me to process.  If anyone wants to process any
earlier bestsellers, please do so!  I'm sure a lot of members would appreciate
it!

  Thanks, Carrie

"E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I was wondering. The "why" is because bookshare does regularly scan best
sellers at their headquarters. Rather than causing you trouble by being
too tight and needing to loosen up I am attempting to let you know that in
case bookshare headquarters is already in the process of scanning it.

E.