[bksvol-discuss] Re: need some help--three doors to death

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 18:58:18 -0700

HI Mike,

I think you have summed it up well. I wonder if they have considered
starting a volunteer branch of BookShare. A big part of BookShare now is
done by a volunteer scanning and validating staff. Considering what Carrie
said, who appears to do most of the in house scanning, she has scanned about
1,000 books over four years.

Time will tell:)

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau