[bksvol-discuss] Re: need advice on the five book limit

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 07:16:25 -0400

The term "vulture validating" is not mine. It was first used by Scott Blancs. I do take some credit though for the invention since the I Ching in Plain English went into the collection through vulture validating. That is the reason the book is now in the general collection with no useable charts in it. This way, anyone interested in the I Ching books will have no way of using the charts in the book to locate a hexagram making the book of little value unless of course you have the charts in readable form somewhere else other than bookshare.

The idea of reading for pleasure and not validating as I go is what I will do next time I want a break rather than validating a children's book quickly as I hoped to do this time.

E.