[bksvol-discuss] Re: mysteries by George C. Chesbro added to Wish lit

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 00:33:00 -0700

Hi Melissa,

The Leslie Meier books don't need to be added to the wish list.  I have the
last book in the series on hold at my local library.  Cindy, will you please
add to the being-scanned list that I will be scanning Mother's Day Murder by
Leslie Meier?

    Melissa, do you mean Laura Levine to be added to the wish list, or is
there really an author with the spelling that you gave? If your spelling is
incorrect, how was anyone supposed to find books by that author to scan for
you to read?  By the way, your spelling of Leslie Meier was incorrect.  If
you want books added to the wish list, I think it might be really helpful to
spell their names correctly, otherwise, folks may look up those incorrectly
spelled authors or titles in their library's catalog, find them not there,
and assume that they can't be found.

Just a thought.

Mayrie

  _____

From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: another set of books for the Wish List
To: "Cindy Rosenthal" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, August 6, 2009, 12:31 PM

Hi Cindy,

Is there any possibility of getting any of George C. Chesbro's Mongo
mysteries? Here are their titles:

"Shadow of a Broken Man", Simon & Schuster (1977)
"City of Whispering Stone", Simon & Schuster (1978)
"An Affair of Sorcerers", Simon & Schuster (1979)
"The Beasts of Valhalla", Atheneum (1985)
"Two Songs This Archangel Sings", Atheneum (1987)
"The Cold Smell of Sacred Stone", Atheneum (1988)
"Second Horseman Out of Eden", Atheneum (1989)
"The Language of Cannibals", Mysterious Press (1990)
"In the House of Secret Enemies", Mysterious Press (1990)
"The Fear in Yesterday's Rings", Mysterious Press (1991)
"Dark Chant in a Crimson Key", Mysterious Press (1992)
"An Incident at Bloodtide", Mysterious Press (1993)
"Bleeding in the Eye of a Brainstorm", Simon & Schuster (1995)
"Dream of a Falling Eagle", Simon & Schuster (1996)

I hope someone does scan and proof them. The protagonist is quite
interesting.

Thanks, Carrie

Find a New Job at Job.com
<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2142/c?cp=bKSyid3OhVvK_ucEk3GBcAAAJ1CoJ
d3PCUxdgIkZ1GfbnoDxAAUAAAAAAAAAAPp-qj2GExUglo5e-w-p4DPmUT-IAAAAAA==>
Search jobs or post your resume. And Find a Better Job Today!