[bksvol-discuss] Re: my decision on the "world of Animals" books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:48:59 -0500

Sounds good, smile.

Book four was approved, and will send up book five tomorrow, as I need to
add a page to it.

Smile.

I am learning a ton about different animals, though of course now I want to
go find a statue of a couple of them, as I don't know particularly what they
look like, smile.

Like a Peccury, the wild pig like critter from South America, or a let me
see, yes a Tapir, smile

Which are both in this book.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden