[bksvol-discuss] Re: my daughter made me scan this

  • From: "Sheri Wells-Jensen" <swellsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 09:22:55 -0400

Thanks, Jana, the issue is the poor (presumably grown up person who likes real books) validator who has
to read the thing! :) It's in the queue!

Just an advance warning, the next book the girls placed on my pile is bug Meets bundle: it's a very short kids' book about a baby adopted from china. We intend to read this to our girls all the time, but nobody can read the thing without crying!

Sheri

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>