[bksvol-discuss] more synesthesia...

  • From: "Sheri Wells-Jensen" <swellsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 23:22:37 -0400

OK, so I'm obsessed maybe, but it never makes good sense to read just one book about a topic if you're *really* interested. So, I just submitted:\

SYNESTHESIA Perspectives from Cognitive Neuroscience
edited by
Lynn C. Robertson and Noam Sagiv

There are lots of words split between lines and I'm afraid there's a mighty mess at the end where, I think, there are some labeled photographs after the subject index. they may actually be photos with labeled graphs or something. Looks nasty.

But it does seem to be a really interesting read with perspectives from lots of different scientists,
philosophers and a few 'synesthetes' (isn't that a truly marvelous word??)

Peace,
Sheri w-J