[bksvol-discuss] Re: more New York Times books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:27:14 -0800 (PST)

I need to be the one to validate Cooking the Three Dog Bakery Way.  It has
fractions, which always come out badly, AND it's got really light print along
with some bold print, AND it has white letters on a black background
occasionally, AND the chapter titles arch over the page in a script font.
Other than that, it's an easy validation!  :-)  It should be available within a
few weeks.

Carrie

Julie Morales <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ooh, Cooking the Three Dog Bakery Way! I can't wait for that one! Yay!
Thanks, Carrie! Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx