[bksvol-discuss] Re: missing characters and Chicken Soup for the Unnsinkable soul

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 08:37:37 -0500

hahaha, yeah well, most books that I scan are 4 to 500 pages long, so 200 pages for me, is a snap :).

Ner
At 11:21 PM 6/19/2004, you wrote:
Indeed, and I believe I still have that particular book sitting on my shelf,
so will just rescan.  Was probably done in a hurry, smile, and I didn't
check it through  thoroughly, though, 200 plus pages I wouldn't consider
short, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes and Judson, guiding golden juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc. Graduate Advisory Council www.guidedogs.com

If a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is
anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

-- Edgar Watson Howe

Noel Romey Arkansas, USA View my insights at my live journal: http://djner.livejournal.com