[bksvol-discuss] Re: messed-up synopsus

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 18:16:45 -0700 (PDT)

Oh--you mean "This informative guide provides valuable
information on basic housekeeping skills (but I love
the idea of housekeeping kills) such as making your
bed, picking up your stuff, clean the room, and keep
things organized and neat. As the author suggests,
sometimes children don't know how to do these tasks
because they were not taught how to do them."

Piece of cake!! grin. I can pick out four-leaf clovers
in a patch of clovers, too. My husband sighs that
there's no market for that kind of ability.

Cindy