[bksvol-discuss] manual revisions

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 14:29:27 -0600

Scott,

Since I am new to this I am not sure so I'll ask. Do you always let us
know when a section has been updated in the manual?

I am drowning in notes of what is diff than the online version (or not
mentioned in the online version) and not sure how to organize them
all.

And thanks Deborah for redoing that section. smile