[bksvol-discuss] m s word

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:02:19 -0700

Hi Everyone,  Question for M S Word users.  I've been experiencing an unusual
thing with word.  When working on a book and save the document as a precaution,
Word decides that the document I'm working on is READ-ONLY,, and of course it
is not.  But in order to save I must rename, which is a pain as you can
imagine, and it is not consistant, that is it may or may not happen. Let me
restate that I've checked after saving and the original doc was not read-only,
just some arbitrary decision of microsoft's Word, out of left field. Any
thoughts?  Tom